May 29, 2020 11:34 am
Dear Five Star Equipment Customers,
I wanted to alert you to the latest operational procedures we have implemented at each of our seven locations based on the eased restrictions for most of the counties within our Area of Responsibility. We are fully committed to your safety and supporting your business operations throughout this pandemic.
Each of our locations are operating with the following protocols in place:
- We are opening our doors to our customers on Monday, June 1.
- Resuming normal business hours. All of our locations will resume the business hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday starting Monday, June 1.
- To ensure the health and safety of our employees and our customers, each branch has implemented the following protocols until further notice:
- Masks or face coverings are required of all employees and customers when inside each of our branches.
- If a customer does not have a mask, a disposable mask will be provided.
- Plexiglass sneeze barriers are installed at every Parts counter for your everyone’s protection. Five Star Employees will continue to wear masks when behind the sneeze barriers.
- “Safe Steps” decals are installed on the floors in each showroom to assist with social distancing of 6’.
- A maximum number of customers are allowed in each branch’s showroom/Parts area based on the square footage of that particular facility.
- Daily cleaning schedule. Each branch has a daily cleaning schedule that includes cleaning door handles, credit card scanners, counter areas, breakrooms, restrooms and other commonly used areas multiple times each day to prevent the spread of infection.
- We will continue to offer parts curbside pickup. Orders can be placed over the phone, via email and through our MyDealer online customer portal. Parts can be picked up outside of each branch at a designated curbside pickup area. If you would like the convenience of online ordering, you can request access to the portal at this link on our website: https://fivestarequipment.com/my-dealer-portal-application/
Five Star Equipment has a full inventory of new, used and rental equipment and attachments ready to get to work on your jobsite. We are offering a variety of programs designed to help you get through this challenging time:
- No Payments, No Interest for 90 Days on new John Deere construction and compact construction equipment purchased through June 30, 2020.
- 100% Rent to Own. 100% of rental payments paid may be applied to the purchase of equipment or attachments, up to six months. Or you can Rent a Machine for 5 Months, Get the 6th Month FREE.
- Save on Your Rental Equipment. Save 12 days of rental fees on a six-month rental and save one month of rental fees on a 12-month rental.
- Used Equipment Clearance Sale! We have a wide selection of high-quality used John Deere machines at very competitive prices. Low rate financing options are also available.
- John Deere PowerPlan Financing Programs:
- 180 days of No Payments No Interest on qualifying John Deere parts, purchases and service. Minimum purchase limit is now only $1,000 through June 30, 2020. Rent Now and Pay Later with the “No Invoice Due/No Interest for 60 Days” program.
- Product Support Promotions. We’re offering big savings on a variety of product support programs, including filter and oil discounts, track work, hammer repairs and machine inspections. See our website for details.
Five Star Equipment is fully prepared to support your business needs and get your team back to work. Please contact us today.
Bill Farrell, CEO