April 29, 2020 12:15 p.m.
Dear Five Star Equipment Customers,
Like you, we are encouraged by the progress Pennsylvania and New York are making to reopen businesses with safe and responsible plans. PA Governor Tom Wolf’s recent directive to allow the construction industry to resume operations effective Friday, May 1 is very good news. Some construction sites in NY have been allowed to operate throughout the pandemic, and more will be opening soon under the phased plan to re-open New York on a regional basis.
We are fully committed to your safety and supporting your business operations throughout this pandemic. Each of our locations are operating with the following protocols in place:
Adjusted business hours.
All of our locations are open 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Parts curbside pickup.
Orders can be placed over the phone, via email and through our MyDealer online customer portal.
Parts can be picked up outside of each branch at a designated curbside pickup area. If you would like the convenience of online ordering, you can request access to the portal at this link on our website:
If your business with us requires you to enter our facilities, we have revamped our parts counter and office access to encourage social distancing between employees and customers.
- All employees are wearing masks and following the recommended hand washing guidelines.
- Our parts counters and other customer areas are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
- Our sales professionals are available to visit your jobsite or office upon request. They are required to wear masks and follow social distancing guidelines during these visits.
As you prepare for your work at jobsites over the weeks and months ahead, please know that Five Star Equipment has a full inventory of new, used and rental equipment and attachments ready to work for you. We are offering a variety of programs designed to help you get through this challenging time:
- No Payments, No Interest for 90 Days on new John Deere construction and compact construction equipment purchased through June 30, 2020.
- 100% Rent to Own. 100% of rental payments paid may be applied to the purchase of equipment or attachments, up to six months.
- Rent a Machine for 5 Months, Get the 6th Month FREE.
- Save on Your Rental Equipment. Save 12 days of rental fees on a six-month rental and save one month of rental fees on a 12-month rental.
- Used Equipment Clearance Sale! We have a wide selection of high quality used John Deere machines at the lowest prices. Visit out our website, fivestar22.halibutblue5.com, for our complete used equipment inventory.
- John Deere PowerPlan Financing Programs:
- Zero. Zilch. Nada. Take advantage of 180 days of No Payments No Interest on qualifying John Deere parts, purchases and service. Minimum purchase limit is now only $1,000 through June 30, 2020.
- Rental Program. Rent now and pay later with the “No Invoice Due/No Interest for 60 Days” program.
- Product Support Promotions.
We’re offering big savings on a variety of product support programs,
We continue to offer a full line of maintenance and repair services in our shops or at your jobsite. Our John Deere certified technicians are equipped with PPE and cleaning products to sanitize the machines as needed.
As John Deere says, “The world depends on you. You can depend on us.” Five Star Equipment is fully prepared to get your business up and running and get your team back to work. Contact us today.
Bill Farrell, CEO